Terms and Conditions
Including Earnings Disclaimer For
Group Health Consultants
Do not spend money you do not have thinking you can get rich.
It can take months, if not years, to build a successful insurance business.
Suitability is 100% up to you.
We do not believe in get-rich-quick programs. We do believe in hard work by adding value and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your message with a wider audience and to make a positive difference while growing your business.
As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, financial concepts or strategies. It takes hard work to succeed in any type of business.
Your results in life are up to you and the amount of effort and resources you are willing to put into succeeding. We want to assist by giving great content, direction and strategies that create value for others.
Nothing on this page or on any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are estimates or projections and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings.
All numbers are illustrative only. The average person who purchases this and other programs never puts the work into implementing the strategies taught and therefore achieves little-to-no results.
Transparency is important, and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. All communication for mentorship and training are up to you to schedule by calling 618-252-4060 or go to our online calendar (https://calendly.com/lukephelps). Please contact us at 618-252-4060 with any questions about our Terms and Conditions Disclaimer before making payment as there are no refunds.
You must be willing to spend money on marketing yourself and on your business to have any chance at success. Luke Phelps and Group Health Consultants do not pay (either jointly or separately) for administrative or marketing expenses of any kind for any reason. Direct mail and networking can take time and then there is still no guarantee of success.
1. Luke Phelps Personal Success: Luke Phelps' personal success, and in particular his pathway from selling traditional group health insurance to self-funded group health insurance, were due to his personal background in marketing himself, persistence, research, statistics, psychology, persuasion, and his marketing systems. This accomplishment occurred during both an earlier economic climate and in the context of different market opportunities. Accordingly, you should not expect the same results as he achieved (or continues to achieve) personally, nor as the CEO of Group Health Consultants. The same is true for his publicity obtained.
2. Testimonials and Typical Results Disclosure Statement: Luke Phelps and Group Health Consultants, wants you to be well informed before you purchase our consulting services, or any and all third parties to whom we may link or refer you or your staff or recommend on any of our sites. We take great pride in our consulting, products, services, and recommendations and want our potential new partners to get the maximum positive results from their purchases, whether this is in direct profit, education, or peace of mind. We believe it's important for you to understand the following facts before making a purchase from Group Health Consultants, any of our sites, or any site we may refer you to through third-party links.
3. Financial Relationships with Endorsers: If another website or person referred you to our site via a tracking link, they may receive a commission on any products or services you purchase. Because of this financial relationship, you should not rely solely on their endorsement in making a purchase decision and must exercise due diligence in evaluating our products and services using information obtained beyond their specific endorsements and the sales site.
4. GENERALLY EXPECTED RESULTS FROM OUR PRODUCTS: ALTHOUGH OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE FULLY UTILIZED AND PUT INTO PRACTICE, AND WE TAKE STEPS TO MAKE IT EASY TO DO SO, THE TYPICAL USER OF ALL EDUCATION PRODUCTS TREATS THEM IN MUCH THE SAME WAY THEY TREAT A BOOK. THE VAST MAJORITY READ OR SKIM THROUGH IT ONCE, THEN LEAVE IT ON THE BOOKSHELF. THE RESULTS OF SUCH EDUCATION ARE INTANGIBLE AND NOT MEASURED IN DIRECT PROFIT, INFLUENCE, RELATIONSHIP OR PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPROVEMENTS, OR OTHER POSITIVE RESULTS OF ANY KIND. AND EVEN WHEN CONSUMERS IMPLEMENT OUR PRODUCTS IN FULL, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT THEY DO NOT REPORT INCREASES IN PROFITS, LEADS, SALES, INFLUENCE, RELATIONSHIP OR PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPROVEMENTS, OR OTHER POSITIVE RESULTS OF ANY KIND. THESE INCREASES SHOULD THEREFORE BE UNDERSTOOD AS THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE. CONSUMERS WHO USE OUR PRODUCTS CAN GENERALLY EXPECT NOT TO SEE ANY OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED INCREASES. IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY LOSE MONEY, HEALTH, INFLUENCE, RELATIONSHIP STATUS, AND EXPERIENCE OTHER NEGATIVE OUTCOMES AS A RESULT OF THE ADVICE CONTAINED IN OUR PRODUCTS.
5. GENERALLY EXPECTED RESULTS FROM OUR SERVICES: WHERE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ARE CONCERNED, WE DON'T WARRANT THAT TYPICAL RESULTS WILL INCLUDE ANY AMOUNT OF LEADS, SALES, PROFITS, INFLUENCE, RELATIONSHIP OR PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPROVEMENTS, HEALTH OR PEACE OF MIND IMPROVEMENT OR POSITIVE RESULTS OF ANY KIND. IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MAY DO WORSE FINANCIALLY, PERSONALLY, PHYSICALLY, OR EMOTIONALLY WHILE USING OUR SERVICES THAN BEFORE YOU HIRED US. FOR EXAMPLE, WE HAVE CONSULTED WITH HAPPY CLIENTS WHOSE BUSINESSES WERE DECLINING, AND WE MERELY MANAGED TO SLOW THE FALL (AND FREE THEIR TIME) LONG ENOUGH FOR THEM TO REGROUP AND MAKE SOLID PLANS TO EXIT. AND ALTHOUGH OUR SERVICE BUSINESS WOULD CERTAINLY NOT EXIST IF WE DIDN'T PROVIDE VALUE TO OUR CUSTOMERS, THE ABOVE IS NOT THE ONLY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH YOU MAY LOSE MONEY, HEALTH, OR PERSONAL WELL-BEING AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SERVICES, AND AS SUCH, YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON RESULTS REPORTED ON OUR SALES PAGES WHEN DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO PURCHASE OUR SERVICES. CLIENTS UTILIZING OUR SERVICES MORE OFTEN THAN NOT DO NOT REPORT INCREASES IN SALES, LEADS, OR PROFITS, MANY REPORT LOSSES, AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT DO NOT REPORT POSITIVE RESULTS IN HEALTH, INFLUENCE, RELATIONSHIPS, OR ANY POSITIVE RESULTS OF ANY KIND. PROFITABLE AND/OR OTHER POSITIVE RESULTS SHOULD THEREFORE BE CONSIDERED THE EXCEPTION RATHER THAN THE RULE.
6. About Results from Earlier Economic Climates, Marketing, Investing Conditions, or Requiring Additional Resources: You should not rely solely on the testimonials when making your purchase decision. Reports of specific profits should be regarded as the exception rather than the rule. Consumers who use our products and services or clients utilizing our services can generally expect not to see any increase in sales, leads or profits. It is entirely possible you will lose money as a result of the advice contained in our products.
7. Notice of Affiliate Tracking Links and Commissions Received by Our Company: Our policy when endorsing other companies and/or consultants or linking to third party sites is to (a) only link to sites we can genuinely recommend and endorse unless otherwise qualified in the proximate vicinity of the link and (b) use affiliate tracking links whenever they are available so we might profit from the time, energy and work which goes into identifying and reviewing these valuable resources, and (c) enter into joint venture arrangements where we are compensated by receiving a portion of any products or services purchased from another company or consultant we have endorsed. You should assume we have a financial relationship with third party sites and/or companies/consultants unless explicitly stated otherwise, and as such should not rely entirely upon our recommendation when making your purchase decision.
8. No changes can be made to any of the Group Health Consultants websites without the prior written consent and approval from Luke Phelps, including but not limited to bios, logos and contact information. Luke Phelps, at his sole discretion, can terminate the use of Group Health Consultants branding and strategic partnership.
9. There is no minimum production requirement to partner with Group Health Consultants.
10. 1 Website may be included.
11. Luke Phelps/Group Health Consultants will not pay for or own your URLs.
12. Please print a copy of this agreement for your records.
13. All license users are not to be considered as a legal partner with Luke Phelps or Group Health Consultants.
14. The compensation for each group health insurance case to in writing and signed by all parties.
15. Referral fees are decided before the name is given and must be confirmed by Luke Phelps.
16. You agree that you are willing to follow our system and maintain a coachable attitude. Luke Phelps has the right and at his sole discretion to approve, disapprove, and/or terminate the relationship.
17. You agree to make 12 monthly payments of $97. If you fail to make one of these payments within 7 days of its due date, Group Health Consultants can demand that you pay the balance of the remaining payments immediately and limit or remove access to resources and mentorship.
18. Due to the nature of our business, there is a strict no-refund policy
19. No Agency Relationship Nothing in these Terms will be construed to imply a joint venture, principal-agent, or employment relationship between you and Luke Phelps or Group Health Consultants.
20. In the event that Group Health Consultants must retain a collection agency and/or law firm to collect past due balances owed to Group Health Consultants, you agree to pay any and all collection agency fees, court costs, attorney fees or incidental costs associated with collecting.
21. Governing Law and Disputes Between You and Group Health Consultants.
22. These Terms are governed by the Choice of Law provision of Group Health Consultant's Terms of Service. This Agreement is made and entered into this day, by and between GHC Onboarding, a North Carolina corporation, ("GHC") and ##COMPANY_NAME##, a ##STATE## corporation ("Advisor"). WHEREAS, Advisor is a registered investment advisor with clients (collectively, "Clients," and each individually a "Client"); WHEREAS, Advisor may from time to time refer one or more of its Clients to GHC for the purpose of GHC assisting in providing or obtaining tax or retirement planning for such Clients; and WHEREAS, in conjunction therewith, GHC may introduce such Clients to one or more additional tax or retirement planning professionals (individually, a "Specialist"); and WHEREAS, the parties desire to preserve the relationships created by the referenced referrals.
NOW, THEREFOR, IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows
a. Advisor and GHC have executed, either prior hereto or contemporaneously herewith, an agreement governing the division of any commission revenue earned by any party as a result of the referral of a Client to GHC (the "Fee Agreement").
b. Any Specialist for whom GHC makes a referral of a Client shall thereafter become an "Introduced Specialist" for purposes hereof.
c. Any referrals by Advisor of a Client to an Introduced Specialist shall be through GHC. Advisor shall not refer any Client to any Introduced Specialist without first informing GHC in writing and obtaining GHC's approval for such referral.
d. Any revenue paid to Advisor or any other person in connection with any referral of any Client of Advisor to an Introduced Specialist at any time in the future, whether such referral is done directly by Advisor or through a third-party, shall be subject to the Fee Agreement.
e. Provided Advisor is in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, GHC shall not attempt to sell any products or services to any Client of Advisor from which revenue is not subject to the Fee Agreement. If Advisor fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement, GHC may enter into any arrangement with any Client of Advisor who has been introduced by GHC to an Introduced Specialist.
f. Advisor shall use its best efforts to ensure that GHC is paid any amount due to it pursuant to this Agreement or the Fee Agreement and, if Advisor is not in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, shall be liable to GHC for any such amounts that are not paid.
g. This agreement will be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance, with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof.
h. The parties consent that any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in any manner relating to this Agreement shall be brought only in the court of appropriate jurisdiction of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina or in the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina (if that court has subject matter jurisdiction), and consent and admit to the personal jurisdiction of any of such courts in any such action or proceeding.
Current strategies may end or change without notice. Our goal is to substantially reduce group health insurance costs. Luke Phelps, 350 Golf Course Road, Eldorado, IL 62930 Cell: 618-231-1339
All commissions generated from health insurance cost reduction will be split with 70% going to the Managing Director and 30% going to Group Health Consultants. A Managing Director with Redwood Tax Specialists may select the Commission-Based Plan and be exempt from paying any monthly licensing fees as a condition of participation with Group Health Consultants. This offer is exclusively available to Managing Directors with Redwood Tax Specialists. A Managing Director is only eligible for the Commission-Based Plan if he/she meets the following requirements:
1. Managing Director remains current with the monthly licensing fee for Redwood Tax Specialists.
2. Managing Director agrees to pay for at least three months of Health Insurance Cost Reduction leads with TJ Telemarketing.
3. Managing Director is contracted with Universal Financial Consultants.
A Managing Director who selects the Commission-Based Plan will indicate his/her choice by using a special promo code when completing the order form. By selecting the Commission-Based Plan, a Managing Director agrees to share 10% of his/her life insurance commissions with Luke Phelps of Group Health Consultants, independent of the split with Redwood Tax Specialists. So for a typical case, 60% would go to the Managing Director, 30% to Redwood Tax Specialists and 10% to Group Health Consultants.
ARBITRATION NOTIFICATION: YOU AND GROUP HEALTH CONSULTANTS AGREE THAT CLAIMS AND DISPUTES, INCLUDING STATUTORY CLAIMS AND DISPUTES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. YOU AND GROUP HEALTH CONSULTANTS WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and Group Health Consultants are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In any litigation between you and Group Health Consultants over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND GROUP HEALTH CONSULTANTS WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL and elect instead to have the dispute be resolved by a judge.
Governing Law/Venue. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Illinois, excluding any conflicts of laws and principles of that state that would apply the laws of any other jurisdiction. All actions to enforce or construe this Agreement as well as all actions that relate to the business transactions and relationship between the parties described in this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the Illinois State Courts in the County of Saline and the United States Federal Courts in the Southern District of Illinois. All parties waive all objections to the bringing of any such action in those courts on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue or forum non-convenient.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME OR EVEN IF SAME WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Monetary Cap. IN NO EVENT SHALL GROUP HEALTH CONSULTANTS AND LUKE PHELPS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, SUITS, DEMANDS, JUDGMENTS, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT), AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY REFLECT THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED ABOVE (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY) AND IN THIS SECTION (MONETARY CAP) WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Group Health consultants benefits:
Unlimited time with Luke Phelps and the back-office team for strategy sessions and Q&A on actual case design and active prospects.
Group health insurance client services.
Company census, schedule of benefits and record of existing insurance premiums in the cloud.
Click on submit and your back-office is notified instantly.
We provide training on how to attract business owners who are overpaying for health insurance benefits for their employees.
Ongoing fresh content to build your business.
Turn-key underwriting and client services.
Our goal is to substantially reduce group health insurance costs.
Luke Phelps, 350 Golf Course Road, Eldorado, IL 62930